Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: The Dolls Did It Part 2

  1. #11
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute,I hope you get to use the code,I am not a football fan but "go Philly" hail to the almighty code. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! This was great, too. I think Sarah is going to be a movie producer! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great job Sarah! When my dad's sports teams win (Patriots Patriots) I ask him to do stuff for me. When the Red Sox made the National Championships year before they won, I asked him to make me doll bunk beds [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ckropp's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it. It has made my night.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful! You are very creative! Thank you for sharing.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member veggie10's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    absolutely precious! My daughters and I enjoyed this very much!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just shared this with my son and we both laughed out loud. Your story is great medicine! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Mary

    P.S. My husband could uese a laugh too, but I am thinking he may not find it as funny as we did. LOL

  8. #18
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MaryCarly,

    LOL! You are right! My husband wouldn't find it that funny either [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member bekeating's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally got the time to look at the second story. So cute! And so true! Great job Sarah!

    Bonnie

  10. #20
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Totally understand. Although I manage our books and arrive home earlier than my husband. But he did sort of mention that our storage room seems to be filled with doll boxes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •